KLCC Business Sponsorships
Connect with the people who shape Western and Central Oregon
The public radio audience is the closest you can get to a marketing bulls-eye. In a world of fragmented media audiences, this unique breed is totally engaged in the noncommercial programming it loves, respects and personally supports.
Underwriting on KLCC public radio delivers dual marketing benefits to your organization.
- Your message reaches an exceptionally devoted audience that is hard to reach through other media.
- Your support of this respected, nonprofit public service exhibits community goodwill and bestows the coveted NPR “halo effect” on your organization or business.
85% of public radio listeners have taken direct action as a result of underwriting.*
Clutter-free Programming Environment
- With an average of only five 15-second messages per hour, there is virtually no listener tune-out. Your message will be heard.
- KLCC enlightens, educates, inspires, entertains and reflects the community by presenting high quality content from NPR, the most respected news-gathering agency in the United States, as well as award-winning regional coverage.
64% of NPR listeners prefer to buy products and services from public radio underwriters when price and quality are equal.*
Your KLCC representative will work with you to customize an effective campaign that may include on-air announcements, challenge grants and/or event sponsorship.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
For more information about reaching KLCC’s 80,000 weekly listeners, call 541-463-6000 and ask for “underwriting.” Or contact our underwriting staff directly:
Cheryl Crumbley, Director of Development, 541-463-6005, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hal Hermanson, Development Associate, 541-463-6007, email@example.com
Kyle Hughes, Development Associate, 541-463-6008, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Knowledge Network Audience Insight and Research Study, 2010