The KLCC Tower Society is a distinguished group of leadership donors who invest over $1,200 annually and who are committed to strong, independent and meaningful public radio.
Tower Society members add momentum to KLCC’s strategic direction and assist the station in fulfilling its mission to provide trusted, free, non-commercial news, information, and cultural programming over the air and digitally.
As generous supporters of KLCC Public Radio, members of the Tower Society receive the following benefits:
Broadcasters ($1,200 – $4,999)
• On-air recognition during program breaks
• Regular station updates from the station manager
• Invitations to private events, live broadcasts, intimate receptions and concerts
• Complimentary tickets to select community and arts events
• Complimentary passes to KLCC’s annual Microbrew Festival
Producers ($5,000 – $9,999)
All of the above plus:
• One “Day Sponsorship” a year:
Day Sponsors have the unique opportunity to commemorate a special event or loved one on the air. You will receive 10 personalized on-air announcements on the day of your choice. Here’s an example: Support for today's programming on KLCC is made possible in part by Tower Society Members Joe and Marge Hanson, in memory of their beloved mother, Florence Hanson.
• All of the above along with customized recognition.
For more information about the Tower Society please contact Cheryl Crumbley, Director of Development at 541-463-6005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.