Most Active Stories
- We raised $281,000 during our Spring Drive!!
- Eugene Withdraws Rest-Stop Near Science Factory
- Edgewood Elementary in Eugene is State Champion in Oregon Battle of the Books
- Anonymous Donor Gives $400,000 for Homeless Camp in Eugene
- Florence STEP Part 2: Conservation Group Expands Education Program In Response To Coho Loss
Ahora Si! provides music, news and events information for the Latino community. The program is considered bi-lingual, but is delivered mostly in Spanish. Musical styles include traditional music of the Americas, African/Caribbean music, new songs, romantic music, and Latin rock.
The oldest Spanish speaking radio program in the state of Oregon, Ahora Si! (meaning "Now yes!") has provided this cultural service to the area's Latino community for more than 20 years. Armando Morales joined the program in 1982, and still presides as father figure of the show. He has shaped the program over the years into its current four unique segments, covering a span of musical styles from romantic to political.