Most Active Stories
- We raised $281,000 during our Spring Drive!!
- Eugene Withdraws Rest-Stop Near Science Factory
- Florence STEP Part 1: Fish Conservation Organization Regroups After Hatchery Loss
- Florence STEP Part 2: Conservation Group Expands Education Program In Response To Coho Loss
- Signal 'Just Like' Emergency Beacon Detected In Search For Flight 370
Tue February 25, 2014
About 9,000 Lane County OHP Patients Still Don't Have Primary Care Physician
Trillium Community Health Plan was expecting about 27,000 people to join the Oregon Health Plan over the course of two years. Instead, about 20,000 have signed up the past two months. This has put a strain on the health care infrastructure in Lane County, leaving about 9,000 OHP patients without a primary care physician. Trillium is taking steps to address the issues and build immediate and future health care capacity.
Oregon Health Plan