Most Active Stories
- We raised $281,000 during our Spring Drive!!
- Eugene Withdraws Rest-Stop Near Science Factory
- Florence STEP Part 1: Fish Conservation Organization Regroups After Hatchery Loss
- Edgewood Elementary in Eugene is State Champion in Oregon Battle of the Books
- Florence STEP Part 2: Conservation Group Expands Education Program In Response To Coho Loss
Thu September 26, 2013
Eugene Symphony opening night
The Eugene Symphony opens its 48th season on September 26th with the sights and sounds of Spain, including music from DeFalla, Debussy, Ravel and Bizet. Eric Alan talks with pianist Orion Weiss, who is featured on DeFalla's Nights in the Gardens of Spain, and with the Eugene Symphony's music director and conductor, Danail Rachev.