Most Active Stories
- We raised $281,000 during our Spring Drive!!
- Eugene Withdraws Rest-Stop Near Science Factory
- Edgewood Elementary in Eugene is State Champion in Oregon Battle of the Books
- Florence STEP Part 1: Fish Conservation Organization Regroups After Hatchery Loss
- Florence STEP Part 2: Conservation Group Expands Education Program In Response To Coho Loss
The Very Little Theatre
Tue December 3, 2013
A Man Who May Be 14,000 Years Old
The Man from Earth was science fiction writer Jerome Bixby’s philosophical final work, a piece about immortality completed on his death bed in 1998. It was later made into a film that succeeded in unusual ways, and was adapted for the stage by Richard Schenkman. The Very Little Theatre in Eugene now offers a Stage Left production of the play, directed by Jay Hash, and starring David Mort as the central character, John Oldman. The play will run from December 6th through 15th. Jay Hash joins Eric Alan in the KLCC studios.