Most Active Stories
- We raised $281,000 during our Spring Drive!!
- Eugene Withdraws Rest-Stop Near Science Factory
- Edgewood Elementary in Eugene is State Champion in Oregon Battle of the Books
- Anonymous Donor Gives $400,000 for Homeless Camp in Eugene
- Florence STEP Part 2: Conservation Group Expands Education Program In Response To Coho Loss
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri February 7, 2014
Originally published on Sat February 8, 2014 9:17 am
CARL KASELL: Now panel, how will we be wasting our time ten years from now? Tom Bodett.
TOM BODETT: Well, as the second term of President Chris Christie winds down Americans will be wasting a lot of time stalled in revenge traffic jams across the United States.
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
ROXANNE ROBERTS: We'll still be trying to scrub all those drunken spring break pictures and slightly offensive jokes off all our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts.
SAGAL: And Paula Poundstone.
PAULA POUNDSTONE: We will count and categorize Jimmy Fallon's jokes for fun and profit.
KASELL: Well, if any of that happens, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME.
SAGAL: Thank you Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Tom Bodett, Roxanne Roberts and Paula Poundstone. Thanks to all of you for listening.
SAGAL: Peter Sagal is me. We'll see you next week in Phoenix.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.