Keep your public radio station alive and well. Become involved. Here's how:
WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE:
- CONTRIBUTE ONLINE. Use our secure form.*
- SUSTAINING MEMBERSHIP. Make it easy for yourself. Contribute an ongoing amount via your credit card or checking account.
Credit Card method: Choose "Sustaining Membership" at the top of our online form.
Checking Account method: Download the Electronic Fund Transfer EFT form to get started.
- MAIL. Mail your payment to KLCC, 136 W 8th Ave, Eugene OR 97401
- CALL OUR BUSINESS OFFICE. Call 541-463-6000 to contribute by phone or set up a sustaining membership.
- STOCK TRANSFERS can be designated for KLCC and are handled through the Lane Community College Foundation. Find out more.
The KLCC Vehicle Donation Program is a free convenient service for converting that extra car, truck, motorcycle, boat or RV into a tax deductible donation benefitting KLCC. Your vehicle will be towed for free, and you will receive a 1 year KLCC membership. KLCC has partnered with Car Talk to make this process easy and convenient. Find out more.
KLCC does not sell or trade its mailing list with anyone.
KLCC partners with Sage Payment Solutions to meet data security standards. KLCC is fully PCI Compliant. No credit card numbers are stored on our servers or in our membership data base.